I capture the most important day of your life so that you can relive those memories over and over, from the moments that made you laugh to the moments that made you cry, and even the moments you weren’t around to see, with my wedding packages, this is precisely what you get.
All packages include:
Up to 10 hours of coverage
Bride and groom preparation covered
and extra photos all day
- No limit to the number of photos taken
- All photos that pass quality control are professionally edited and delivered in full resolution without watermarks
- All photos are hand-retouched where needed
- A personalised engraved wooden USB stick & gift box
- An 8" x 11" colour canvas
- A private online photo album for you to share with family and friends
- Ability to order professional quality prints from the gallery
- All photos are available via a mobile app; you'll always have your images with you
- Sneak peek a few days later to get you excited
- Full Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Wedding advice, support and recommendations
- All travel in Cornwall included
What my couples say
St austell, cornwall
Mr & Mrs Bache
Mr & Mrs Whittington
"He was chatty, friendly and had a laugh with us. Throughout the day, he felt more and more like we had an extra guest and a friend. We had our photos back after 3 weeks & we love them! He captured moments that we didn't even realise were happening."
"He's a kind genuine man, a true professional who is extremely dedicated and passionate about what he does. He was very friendly and helpful at all stages, from the very first email until the job was completed he always was there for us."
Your wedding photos will be delivered within four to six weeks. Most are delivered within four, but it can be closer to six during the peak wedding season.
how long will it take to receive our wedding photos?
I take many photos on the day, but not all of them are good. Even professional photographers take pictures of their feet sometimes!
All the photos worth keeping will be hand-selected, edited and delivered to you. The average number depends on the hours I spend with you on the day and the number of locations we shoot.
How many photos will we get in our online gallery and usb?
I know how you feel; I have found that most of my couples, to some degree, don't like having their photo taken. Some are shyer than others, and that's OK. I won't lie, the first 15 minutes might be a little awkward, but I can assure you that you will almost forget I'm there after that.
we don't like having our photo taken, will it affect our photos?
DO you travel outside cornwall?
Absolutely! I love to travel and cover weddings all over the South West. Depending on the location and the package you book, I may request a small amount extra to cover accommodation. I will stay the night locally before any wedding more than a couple of hours away.
Have a question? i'm here to help
Get in touch!
I’d love to hear about what you have envisioned for your day. Whatever stage you are at in the planning, I’ll help in any way I can. I know a good selection of award-winning vendors and can happily check availability and put you in touch with them.
I look forward to every single one of my couples' weddings; it doesn’t matter whether I attend one a year or twenty; everyone is special, unique and unforgettable.